1. ON THE 10:10 FROM TEN-TEN-TENNESSEE (with Ben Lessy)
2. ZING A LITTLE ZONG (with Jane Wyman)
3. THE MOON CAME UP WITH A GREAT IDEA LAST NIGHT (with Peggy Lee)
4. WATERMELON WEATHER (with Peggy Lee)
5. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT LONESOME IS
6. OPEN UP YOUR HEART
7. TO SEE YOU IS TO LOVE YOU
8. HOOT MON (with Bob Hope)
9. CHICAGO STYLE (with Bob Hope)
10. THE ROAD TO BALI (with Bob Hope)
11. THE MERRY-GO-RUN-AROUND (with Bob Hope & Peggy Lee)
12. SOUTH RAMPART STREET PARADE (with The Andrews Sisters)
13. COOL WATER (with The Andrews Sisters)
14. FATHERLY ADVICE (with Gary Crosby)
15. SLEIGH RIDE
16. I LOVE MY BABY
17. LITTLE JACK FROST GET LOST (with Peggy Lee)
18. THAT'S A-PLENTY (with Connee Boswell)
19. KEEP IT A SECRET
20. SLEIGH BELL SERENA DE
21. MOTHER DARLIN'
23. THERE'S MUSIC IN YOU
25. THE MAGIC WINDOW
26. A QUIET GIRL
Volume 4 features the 26 commercial tracks recorded by Bing Crosby over a 9 month period starting in May 1952. Among the tracks featured here are two songs from Bing's film Just For You - On the 10:10 from Ten-Ten-Tennessee and Zing a Little Zong, a lively and happy song in which Bing is joined by Jane Wyman. "Zing" was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Original Song of 1952 and spent six weeks in the USA charts peaking at No. 18 and in the UK it did even better, reaching the No. 10 spot.
There are duets with Peggy Lee: The Moon Came up with a Great Idea Last Night, The Merry-Go-Run-Around, Little Jack Frost Get Lost and Watermelon Weather, which charted reaching #28, followed by four more Top 30 songs: You Don't Know What Lonesome Is, Open up Your Heart, Keep It a Secret and Hush-A-Bye, a track from the 1952 film The Jazz Singer.
Bob Hope, The Andrews Sisters, Connee Boswell and Bing Junior, Gary, are heard on the remaining duets.